Partner Section: Producers
A great way to earn some money on collateral material
Opensignage offers an open Media Library with royalty-free media that our users can use to fill their playlist. In the Media Library you will find a growing selection of stock video footage, sequences, images and backgrounds. This content can be scheduled in all kinds of playlists and can be used by a variety of branches, companies and organisations.
We are keen to offer as wide a collection of clips as possible for which there will be demand. That’s why we reach out to connect with creative people and stimulate them to make beautiful, interesting, actual and professional content for our Media Library.
So a part of our Media Library will be stocked with producer content. Users can use this content by paying the assigned amout of credits. This amount is determined by the producer himself or herself and will be used as a means of pay.
What can we offer producers?
We offer producers an easy and attractive fixed-price system and free registration to Opensignage.
You are free to display different kinds of content, like video’s, animations, compilations of images and dynamic footage, in the Media Library of Opensignage.
You can use the existing categories as a guideline for this. There is no interest in private holiday or home videos. Your footage should be professionally shot and excellently produced.
Subscribe as a producer
Interested to become partner of Opensignage? Here’s how to join:
- Register now free of charge to offer media content
- Upload your media in the Media Library
- Keyword and categorise your files
- Opensignage will check your clips from a technical and quality perspective
- After approval by Opensignage your clips appear in the content library and can be scheduled by our users
- You can check your credit income at any time in your profile.
- You can withdraw money from the views/display of your clips once your credit account balance reaches € 50.
You can learn more about our Terms and conditions of use.
Please read the Authors License Agreement for Content.
Technical specifications for video footage and clips
- All video must be shot and delivered in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Minimum resolution: 720 x 576 pixels (corresponding to PAL), ideally higher.
- Broadcast quality resolution is minimum. This means 720 x 576 (if anamorphic) or 1024 x 576 square pixels in PAL (25fps) or 720 x 486 (if anamorphic) or 864 x 486 square pixels in NTSC (30fps).
- Maximum length: 60 seconds.
- Individual pieces of footage should be at least 5 seconds.
- Recommended length bumpers: 5 secs.
- Recommended Length Footage: 10 – 20 seconds.
- Recommended Length sequences and clips: 15, 30 or 60 seconds.
- Formats: Most professional formats eg. Quicktime (.mov), MPEG (.mpeg or .mpg) WMV, MP4, H264.
- Where appropriate, the footage should be shot using a tripod with a decent head for smooth motion. Make sure the lens is clear and use minimal filters. In the event that you use effects, they should be in excellent condition.
- We do not want fade-out effects or masks.
- The clips should be silent (or has very high quality of sound).
- The clips must not be unnecessarily compressed, since this always leads to losses in quality (no recompression or similar).
- The datafile should not exceed 750MB.
- Avoid colour correcting your footage before submitting.
- The clips must not be artificially enlarged. This only increases the file size, not the quality.
- Submit the footage in its camera native format whenever possible.
- Exceptions apply in some cases, especially for effects shots.
- In the event that you are submitting animations, high quality is essential. Resolutions of animations should preferably be 1360 * 768 or higher